What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than with pie? Find a new favorite among BoB’s best Thanksgiving pies!
The BEST Thanksgiving Pies
To me, Thanksgiving is a pie holiday. I just love to see a beautiful display of pie deliciousness after the big meal. Of course, I can get behind a lot of other desserts, too, but let’s focus on pie.
I’ve gone through the archives and put together a collection of more than 40 pies, tarts, mini pies, and more pie-like things that are perfect for Thanksgiving.
And if you’ve been overloaded with pumpkin this season, you’ll be happy to see that this collection is 100% pumpkin free!
I hope you’ll find just the pie (or pies!) to make your Thanksgiving extra special and delicious!
Let’s kick things off with one of my all-time favorite kinds of pie. Most of my family Thanksgivings have featured at least one pecan pie, and I am always happy to indulge. I’ve got quite a few variations here on BoB, from simple versions to mini size to bar form.
- Brown Butter Pecan Pie – Such rich flavor!
- Deep Dish Pecan Pie – More of that gooey filling, please! (pictured above)
- Mini Pecan Pies – Bite-size versions of the classic
- Irish Cream Pecan Pie – No corn syrup!
- Chewy Pecan Pie Bars – With a little white chocolate and no corn syrup
- Pecan Hand Pies – Adorably delicious and no corn syrup
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Pecan Pie – The classic gets even more flavorful
- German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars – With a chocolate shortbread crust
- Pecan Cheesecake Pie – A delicious hybrid of two great desserts
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars – Buttery shortbread and a fudgy, nutty topping
You’ve got to have apple pie, right? These recipes feature fall’s favorite fruit in myriad ways.
- Apple Crumb Pie – Skip the top crust in favor of buttery, cinnamon crumb! (pictured above)
- Caramel Apple Mini Pies – Individual pies served with your favorite caramel
- Apple Butter Pie with Gingersnap Crust – A chilled pie featuring apple butter
- Cinnamon Apple Hand Pies – No slicing and serving here, as everyone can just grab a pie!
- Apple Cranberry Crumb Pie – Wonderfully flavorful and so perfect for Thanksgiving
- Classic Apple Pie – For fans of the traditional
- Apple Pie Bundles – Adorable little apple pies for a grab-and-eat dessert option
Other Fruit Pies
There’s so much more to fruit pies than just apples!
- Almond Pear Cream Cheese Tart – So elegant yet so easy to make
- Cranberry Pear Crumb Pie – A perfect blend of sweet and tart
- Cherry Plum Slab Pie – A little late summer fruit works for Thanksgiving, too!
- Cream Cheese-Filled Pear Tart – Quick and easy, thanks to frozen puff pastry
- Cranberry Cheesecake Pie – Perhaps the most popular Thanksgiving pie on BoB! (pictured above)
You can’t beat the simplicity of chess pies. They’re pretty versatile, too, so it’s not surprising to see more than a few versions here on BoB.
- Brown Butter Chess Pie – Such rich flavor from browning the butter! (pictured above)
- Coconut Chess Pie with Chocolate Crust – A chocolate pie crust? Yes!
- Peanut Butter Chess Pie – For the peanut butter lovers
- Chocolate Chess Pie – Delicious and beautiful
- Caramel Chess Tart – Brown sugar adds a caramel-like flavor
Chocolate is a great choice for any occasion, right? Satisfy the chocolate fans among your guests with these amazing pies.
- Hot Fudge Pie – Tall, dark, and fudgy (pictured above)
- Chocolate Mascarpone Tart – Smooth, creamy, and subtly sweet
- Chocolate Pecan Tart – Rich ganache and crunchy pecans
- Mississippi Mud Pie – So many layers of deliciousness!
- Caramel Peanut Butter Brownie Pie – Flavorful and fudgy
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – Super easy to make in advance
- Chocolate Hazelnut Pie – A fantastic flavor pair in a pecan-pie-like dessert
Maybe you want something a little less traditional on your Thanksgiving dessert table. In that case, give one of these favorite pies a try!
- Double Chocolate Chip Slab Pie – Great for feeding a crowd!
- Mini Caramel Tarts – A 2-ingredient caramel filling in a cookie crust (pictured above)
- Black Bottom Oatmeal Pie – Unbelievably rich and gooey
- Macaroon Tart – Similar to chess pie but with a coconut twist
- Italian Cream Tart – The flavors of the classic cake in a chilled pie
- Butterscotch Pudding Pie with Chocolate Chip Crust – Comfort food at its best
- Mixed Nut Tart – Like pecan pie, only nuttier!
- Praline Cream Pie – A sweet vanilla pudding pie with a praline surprise
I hope these Thanksgiving pie recipes have inspired you to get baking this holiday season. If you make any of these pies for your holiday meal, be sure to tag me on Instagram. Happy Thanksgiving!
Bake or Break is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.