Raspberry Lemon Icebox Pie
This quick and easy Raspberry Lemon Icebox Pie is a cool, creamy dessert dream! Made with plenty of lemon and a swirl of raspberry preserves, the flavor is just delightful.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy homemade dessert, you’ve come to the right place. This Raspberry Lemon Icebox Pie simplifies dessert by having a short list of ingredients and needing zero oven time. You can go from gathered ingredients to chill time in about 20 minutes. Who’s with me?
Of course, as much as I love quick and easy, it doesn’t mean much if the end result isn’t that great. But this pie combines that wonderful simplicity with amazing flavor. Tart lemons and a bit of sweet raspberries come together in a cool, creamy filling for a fantastic pie that gets rave reviews.
I’ve been making versions of this lemon pie for many years. (Like this coconut version!) It’s so simple to make and so good that it’s one of my go-to recipes for a cool, refreshing dessert.
This version of the pie has a very simple twist to it. To get that pretty swirl and sweet raspberry flavor, just swirl some raspberry preserves into the filling. Of course, you can use another variety of preserves if you like. Blueberry or strawberry would both be fantastic.
This pie is a summer dessert staple for me. It’s so easy and so tasty that it’s a sure thing. Make it for a gathering of friends or whip it up and keep it in your own refrigerator to enjoy over a few days. Hey, I won’t even cast any stones if you eat it straight out of the pan.
More Lemon Pie Recipes
Raspberry Lemon Icebox Pie
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
For the crust:
- 7 ounces graham cracker crumbs (about 1 & 3/4 cups)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- zest of 2 medium lemons
- juice of 3 medium lemons
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
To make the crust:
- Combine the crumbs and butter until thoroughly combined.
- Press firmly and evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie or tart pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator while you make the filling.*
To make the filling:
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the condensed milk and cream cheese until thoroughly combined and smooth. Mix in the lemon zest and juice.
- Place the cream in a separate bowl. Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whip the cream on medium-high speed until slightly stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spread evenly in the chilled crust.
- Dollop the preserves over the top of the filling. Use a thin knife to swirl the preserves into the top of the filling.
- Refrigerate the pie at least 4 hours before serving.