No-Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake
This No-Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake recipe is so simple to make and so amazingly delicious. Add this one to your list of irresistible desserts!
I have a long-standing infatuation with Irish cream. It’s one of those things that I always try to keep stocked. It’s long been my favorite addition to hot chocolate, but I think I may love it even more in this No-Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake.
At its heart, this is a pretty straightforward no-bake cheesecake. There’s a cookie crust and a simple vanilla cheesecake filling. But, then you add some Irish cream, and now we’re talking!
While I used a traditional graham cracker crust for the cheesecake you see here, there are certainly plenty of crust options for some variety. Chocolate graham crackers, shortbread cookies, and more would make for a good cookie crust to go with this cheesecake filling. And if you need a few tips on how to make a cookie crust, be sure to see How to Make a Cookie Crumb Crust.
Most of my no-bake cheesecakes come with a disclaimer. I like to bake the crust briefly just to make it hold up a little better. However, that’s completely optional if you want to skip the oven time entirely. For a similar result, just chill the crust in the pan for about half an hour before adding the filling.
This cheesecake can be made in either a tart pan or a pie pan. I usually prefer to use a tart pan with a removable bottom for no-bake cheesecakes. I find that pan makes the cheesecake easier to serve, and I like being able to place the entire cheesecake easily on a serving plate. However, if you don’t have a tart pan or just prefer a pie pan, then that’s just fine.
There are plenty of topping options for this cheesecake. You could decorate it with some piped whipped cream, a chocolate sauce, nuts, or even a chocolate ganache. I keep things simple with just some chocolate sprinkles to dress it up a bit. Or just leave it unadorned, and enjoy it all that Irish cream goodness!
More Irish Cream Desserts
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
No-Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes*
This No-Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake offers a simple twist on a classic no-bake cheesecake recipe. Such wonderful flavor!
For the crust:
- 7 ounces (about 1 & 3/4 cups) graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- chocolate sprinkles, for optional garnish
To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.* Lightly grease a 9-inch pie or tart pan.
- Combine the cookie crumbs and butter until thoroughly mixed. Press into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.
- Bake 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
To make the filling:
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, sugar, Irish cream, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment to whip the cream on high until soft peaks form.
- Fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Then gently fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spread the filling evenly in the pie pan. If desired, garnish with chocolate sprinkles. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
*I like to bake cookie crusts briefly to make them a bit firmer. If you want to skip the oven time, simply chill the crust for about half an hour before adding the filling.